1/53 Manchester St, Victoria Park WA 6100Sold
Multiple offers + exceeding sellers reserve. More properties wanted.
Villa Sold - Victoria Park WA
With vendor moving on, this property has to sell which is a fantastic opportunity for the astute investor or owner occupier who appreciates a great location and wants space.
Only minutes from the Victoria Park cafe strip on Albany Highway you are never far from shopping, eating out or grabbing a freshly made coffee. Situated on a 315sqm block (approx) in a small complex of three, this 2001 built 3 bedroom villa is not to be missed.
9 great reasons why you should view this property:
– Spacious living area including open plan kitchen, dining section or informal lounge
– Large 2nd living area, ideal as your formal lounge
– Air conditioning to keep you nice and cool for the months ahead
– Huge master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– Good sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built in storage
– Remote controlled double garage with full access to outdoor courtyard
– Easy living with low strata fees of only $170 per quarter
– Beautiful location and only minutes drive to Vic Park cafe strip with a wide selection of cafes, restaurants and shops
– Lots of options for public transport to either Curtin Uni or Perth city
With approximately 132sqm of living space, this is the perfect opportunity to live in a great location with easy access to the vibrant Victoria Park cafe strip.
For sale by Openn Negotiation.
Terms and conditions can be subject to standard finance conditions with flexible deposit and settlement dates available.
With a seller that is keen to meet the market, don’t delay! Come and see this fantastic home before you miss out!
Contact Rasmus on 0466 725 866 immediately to become qualified before you miss out.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 315 m²
- 2 Garage
Comments are closed.