123B Swansea Street, East Victoria Park WA 6101Sold
Great first home or long term investment!
Villa Sold - East Victoria Park WA
Be impressed by this spacious and secluded home with 2 living areas, large master bedroom and private courtyard which is ideal for both kids and pets.
This quality Ross North built home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and is a short stroll to the famous and very attractive East Victoria Park cafe strip.
• Large private master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built in robes
• 2 living areas, including a separate TV area
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living with lots of space
• Modern kitchen with stylish splash back as well as gas cook top and dishwasher
• Shoppers entry from garage to unload the shopping with ease
• High-speed NBN connection (fibre to the premises) and alarm system
• Large double garage with room for storage
• Split system to keep the temperature just right
• Very low cost common property and building insurance at only $112 per quarter
• Easy to lock and leave, just set the alarm and go.
• Pet friendly.
Then there is the location.
To top it all off, East Victoria Park has great local schools, a fantastic cafe culture, shopping from one end of Albany Highway to the other, an enormous array of restaurants, bars and pubs for discerning tastes. The Aqualife Centre, high-frequency public transport links to the City, Burswood and Perth Stadium (practically at your doorstep) and so much more!
Everything here is done for you and to top it up, you will be welcomed by fantastically friendly neighbours.
Don’t delay…come and see this fantastic home!
There is a record low supply of properties around East Victoria Park for sale. Those on the market are selling fast. Don’t delay as the vendor has moved on and this property will sell!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 276 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pet Friendly