126B Basinghall Street, East Victoria Park WA 6101Sold
Multiple buyers missed out - call to find out how you can maximise your sales price
House Sold - East Victoria Park WA
Built in 2004 and situated on a massive 469 sqm block this is as good as it gets with an incredible 264 sqm of freshly painted living space and that is just the beginning!
There is so much to like about this gorgeous home. With the high ceilings, huge rooms and 2 living areas, you only have to decide where your artwork is going.
From the front, this massive home may not look like much but walking through the front door you are instantly met with a feeling of space and calm.
The huge kitchen flows seamlessly into the open plan living and the dining area is a stand out for this residence with its high ceilings. With plenty of space for the family or extended family, this inviting home opens up to the peaceful alfresco area and private rear garden.
Other features of this fantastic family home include:
– Massive master bedroom with his and hers walk in robe as well as a huge en-suite
– Wide garage complete with shopper’s entrance and rear roller door access to the garden
– Additional spacious formal living room or kids entertainment area
– Huge kitchen with loads of storage, breakfast bar and gas cooking
– Large open plan living with dining area as well as dining area
– Kids wing with 3 impressive bedrooms, all with generous sized double built in robes
– Main bathroom with bathtub as well as a seperate WC
– Large laundry with plenty of storage
– Air conditioning to keep the temperature just right
– Low maintenance garden that is fully enclosed. Ideal for pets or kids
– Extra storage available in the garage
– High speed internet access via NBN Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) is available in the area
– A large alfresco area, easily accessible from the dining room – making this the perfect outdoor entertaining area
– No strata fees
– Ideal lock and leave with low maintenance
Then there is the location.
You are spoilt for choice with not only one but 2 of the best cafe strips in Perth. Public transport links are a short stroll away and Curtin University is also nearby. On the weekend, you can swing your golf clubs at Collier Park.
650m – Kensington Bushland Reserve
800m – TAFE Bentley campus
1.1km – Kent St High School
1.3km – East Victoria Park Cafe Strip
2.1km – Technology Park
2.2km – Curtin University
2.3km – Victoria Park Cafe Strip
6.6km – Perth CBD
Make no mistake, with the vendor residing overseas this property has to sell and this property could sell for less than you think it is worth.
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible term online auction subject to standard finance terms). The auction has commenced and the property has not met reserve, but can sell at any time! Only qualified bidders can participate.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 469 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly