13B Lang Street, Brentwood WA 6153Sold $650,000
Under contract - 4 bidders missed out
House Sold - Brentwood WA
Final Bidding Stage this Sunday afternoon. Only registered bidders can participate.
– Rossmoyne and
– Applecross Senior High School catchment intake area.
This rear home is in the perfect location if you have kids!
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible terms, including subject to finance). The online auction has commenced and the property can sell anytime. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified before you miss out.
Whether you are looking for a home for yourself or as an investment property 13b Lang St is ideal for just about anyone!
But that is not all as the Seller is also very keen to meet the market and to sell now so grab yourself a great deal on this one before somebody else snaps up this unique opportunity!
Here are 8 great reasons why you should view this property today:
– Spacious open plan living dining and kitchen.
– Large open plan kitchen (with dishwasher and gas cooking).
– Large master bedroom with built in robes and en-suite.
– Second and third double bedroom with built in robes.
– Low maintenance private rear garden where you can relax and entertain.
– Secure parking for one + additional parking available.
– Tenanted on a periodic lease at $400 per week with a lovely long term tenant that would love to stay on but the property can also be sold with vacant possession.
– Rear home with shared building insurance (approx $128 per quarter) and enough room to park 2 cars in the driveway.
To top it all off, the location is priceless.
– Brentwood Primary School: 500m
– Bateman Primary School. 1.7km
– Corpus Christi College: 2.2km
– Applecross High School: 3.1km
– All Saints College: 3.3km
– Rossmoyne High School: 3.6km
You have shops and parks nearby (including Booragoon Lake across the road from the driveway). On top of that, you also have quick transport links to the city with Bull Creek train station only 1.6km away and so much more!
The reserve has not been met yet but this property could sell at anytime so get in now, become registered so you don’t miss out!!!!!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Comments are closed.