14 Velvetene Road, Byford WA 6122Sold $305,000
Under contract with 8 bidders missing out
House Sold - Byford WA
With the highly motivated seller moving on, this is unique opportunity to secure your first home or investment for less than you think.
Located in a quiet street, this 2017 built quality 3×1 home is not to be missed. Step inside, and you are welcomed by a sense of being at home and at ease with the modern decor and with nothing to do. As a bonus, 14 Velvetene Road also comes with a custom built kitchen that was recently upgraded and renovated, featuring extra deep drawers, granite bench top, 900mm oven and cooker and that is just for starters.
Other features of this fantastic home include:
– Open plan kitchen/living which flows out naturally to the private courtyard and double secure garage
– Huge master bedroom with loads of storage and enough room for your king sized bed
– Plenty of room in bedroom 2, with double built in robes
– Bedroom 3 is ideal as a guest bedroom or a stylish home office
– Low maintenance front and rear garden
– High speed NBN (FTTP) – work from home with ease
– Extra wide garage with plenty of room for 2 cars
– Air conditioning to keep the temperature just right.
Close to shops, schools and so much more.
For the investors:
This is a great opportunity to secure a solid long term investment property with similar properties in the area renting in the $300 per week range. Enquire for details.
Only qualified bidders can participate in the final bidding stage. Don’t delay, come and see this fantastic home right now before you miss out!
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible term online auction subject to standard finance terms). The auction has commenced and the property has not met reserve, but can sell at any time! Only qualified bidders can participate.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Comments are closed.