175 Ferndale Crescent, Ferndale WA 6148Sold $375,000
House Sold - Ferndale WA
Home open cancelled.
Whether you are looking for a home for yourself down the track or as an investment property this is ideal for just about anyone!
The seller is keen to rent back their home for a period of 12 month or longer at a premium rental price of $420 per week which means that you can take advantage of the current market conditions and even save yourself on a property manager.
Here are 10 great reasons why you should view this property today:
– Large living area with air-conditioning and built in storage
– Great master bedroom with built in robes
– Brand new 3.5kw split system air conditioning to keep the temperature just right in the Master bedroom.
– Second bedroom with built in robes, could also be used as a study
– Third bedroom ideal for the kids or for a guest bedroom
– Large front and rear garden, fully fenced and secure for pet and kids
– Massive shed with enough room for a car
– Roller shutters on front windows to keep the sun out
– Plenty of space for 3 cars in the carport + side space for your boat
– No strata fees
To top it all off, the location is priceless. You have a number of reserves and parks nearby, public transport nearly at your door step and shopping is just down the road.
550m – Canning River Regional Space
800m – Ferndale Park
800m – Lynwood Cricket Club
880m – Lynwood Christian Church
880m – Local shops
950m – Castledare Miniature Railway
950m – Kent Street Weir
3.7km – Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre
1.3km – Fountain College
1.4km – Lynwood Snr High School
2.0km – Bannister Creek Primary School
and you have easy access to main roads so you can get anywhere in no time!
Please get in touch to receive the Comprehensive Information Pack.
Very inviting so get in now!!!!!
For sale by Openn Offers so submit your terms today as the property can sell anytime. Contact the sales agent immediately to become registered before you miss out.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces