193C Berwick Street, Victoria Park WA 6100Sold $620,000
Villa Sold - Victoria Park WA
Looking to sell for more – get in touch today
Whether you are looking for a home for yourself or as an investment property 193C Berwick St is ideal for just about anyone!
Only minutes from the Victoria Park cafe strip, you are never far from shopping, eating out or grabbing a freshly made coffee. Situated on a 324sqm block (approx.) in a small complex of three, this surprisingly large and spacious 1995 built 3 bedroom villa is not to be missed.
But that is not all as the Seller is also very keen to meet the market and to sell now so grab yourself a great deal on this one before somebody else snaps up this unique opportunity!
Here are 14 great reasons why you should view this property today:
– Very private and surprisingly large inside;
– Spacious living area with room for a reading nook;
– Large open plan kitchen with gas cooking and large dining area;
– Huge master bedroom with walk in robes and en-suite;
– Unusually large second and third double bedroom with built in robes with plenty of space;
– Low maintenance private alfresco where you can relax and entertain;
– Secure garage and carport parking with direct entry to the house;
– Room for parking of additional car;
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout the home;
– Roller shutters so you can sleep in on the weekend;
– Easy lock and leave with lockable gate and alarm;
– No strata fees or common walls (living);
– Fast Fibre to the Premises (NBN);
– Fully enclosed and so ideal for pets;
Then there is the location.
Despite being located on a busy road, the location is great and being tucked away at the rear it is whisper quiet.
You are spoilt for choice with not only one but 2 of the best cafe strips in Perth. Public transport links are a short stroll away and Curtin University is also nearby. On the weekend, you can swing your golf clubs at Collier Park and go for a relaxing walk along the foreshore or take the pooch for a walk.
Nearby locations (approximate distance)
42m Public Transport
260 m Kent St High School
850 m Victoria Park Cafe Strip
950 m Dog Exercise area
1.2 km East Victoria Park Cafe Strip
1.2 km Kensington Bushland
1.4 km Balmoral Hotel
2.4 km Curtin University
2.7 km TAFE Bentley Campus
5.6 km Perth CBD
With the vendor moving on, this property has to sell which is a fantastic opportunity for the astute investor or owner occupier who appreciates a great location and wants space.
There is a record low supply of properties around Victoria Park for sale. Those on the market are selling fast. Don’t delay as the vendor is moving on and this property will sell!
Please enquire today to receive a copy of the Comprehensive Information Pack.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries. Please note that some images are virtually styled.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 324 m²
- 3 Garage