20 Allamanda Way, Forrestfield WA 6058Under Offer
4 Buyers Missed Out - Please get in touch if you are thinking of selling
House - Forrestfield WA
This is not one to be missed! – Park Your Boat, Caravan and Much More
This is a solid brick and tile 4-5 bedroom family home on a massive 700 sqm Green title block, on a quiet street and with so much outdoor space. You can even bring all of your toys with plenty of space for your caravan, boat or multiple cars with 2 driveways for you to use.
You will love the private pool that is visible from the outdoor patio area, so you can watch the kids splash away on those hot summer days while you relax and entertain in the large alfresco area. This property really is an entertainer’s delight.
Make no mistake, this is a reluctant sale but it does need to sell!
– Large open plan living, dining and renovated kitchen
– Room for 4 cars with 2 driveways as well as a single garage that could also be a fantastic games room
– Stunning front rose garden that is fully reticulated from the clean bore
– Large modern kitchen with loads of storage and stone bench top
– Second family/entertainment room or 5th bedroom. Ideal, when you cannot agree about what to watch on the TV.
– Parents retreat with large master bedroom with built in robe and access to ensuite
– Solar panels to keep your power bill down
– Large salt chlorinated pool for the hot summer days.
– Working bore to fill up the pool and water the garden
– Kids wing, with seperate bathroom and 3 bedrooms
– Wood fired heater and gas bayonet for the winter months
– Second outdoor area, which could be turned into an amazing veggie garden
– Split system and Evap air-conditioning to keep the temperature just right
– Massive outside under cover entertainment area, with direct access to the garage which is an ideal space for a pool table
Parks and Schools
– Juniper Reserve – 1.5km
– Lesmurdie Falls National Park – 3.2km
– Woodlupine Primary School – 1.2km
– Dawson Park Primary School – 1.6km
Transport and destinations
– Public Transport – 400m
– Shops – 450m
– Hartfield Golf Club – 2.7km
– Roe Highway – 2.5km
– Train station – 5.8km
– Perth Airport – 11.2km
– Perth CBD – 22km
For the investors.
This is a unique opportunity to buy into an up and coming suburb which is receiving a massive boost with the nearby airport train line. To receive a rental estimate do get in touch.
Then there is the location.
You are in easy walking distance to local green spaces, schools and public transport. Jump in the car and you are spoiled for choice.
Everything here is done for you and to top it up, you will be welcomed by fantastically friendly neighbours.
Don’t delay…come and see this fantastic home!
There is a record low supply of properties around Forrestfield for sale. Those on the market are selling fast. Don’t delay as the vendor has moved on and this property will sell!
Please enquire to receive a copy of the Comprehensive Information Pack.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 700 m²
- 4 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly
Comments are closed.