23C Norman St, St James WA 6102Sold
Under Contract - multiple buyers missed out. Please call if you are thinking of selling
House Sold - St James WA
For sale by Openn Negotiation (subject to finance with flexible deposit and settlement dates available).
Whether you are looking for a home for yourself or as an investment property located in the best part of St James, this property is ideal for just about anyone!
But that is not all as the Seller is also very keen to meet the market and to sell now so grab yourself a great deal on this one!
If all that isn’t enough, here are 10 great reasons why you should view this property today:
– Green title – no sharing, it is all yours.
– Stunning modern floors and renovated kitchen with gas cooking
– Open plan kitchen / dining and lounge
– Massive master bedroom with built in robes and en-suite
– Large Second bedroom, with built in robes
– Third bedroom, ideal as a kids bedroom or study and storage
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning to keep the temperature just right
– Fully enclosed courtyard where you can relax and entertain while letting your kids or pets roam freely
– Lock and leave with secure automatic gate and alarm
– NBN ready to go
To top it all off, this is a great spot. You are only minutes away from the East Victoria Park cafe culture, shopping from one end of Albany Highway to the other, an enormous array of restaurants, bars and pubs for discerning tastes, quick transport links to the city and so much more, yet without the price-tag!
Everything here is done for you. Very fresh, very inviting so get in now!!!!!
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible term online auction subject to finance). The reserve has not been met. The auction has commenced and the property can sell anytime.
Terms and conditions can be subject to standard finance conditions.
Contact Rasmus on 0466 725 866 immediately to become qualified before you miss out.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced
Comments are closed.