24 Sextant Way, Jindalee WA 6036Sold $1,055,000
This is one not to miss. Stunning large family home
House Sold - Jindalee WA
This is THE home for a growing family that is looking for a future proofed high tech yet low maintenance home
– 2 ensuites – ideal for the fussy teenager
– Multiple living spaces and large bedrooms
– A low maintenance, lock and leave home
– Low power bills due to the Tesla battery and solar panels
If the answer to all this is yes, then this is your new home. All the work is done for you, so all you need to think about is where to hang your artwork.
Located a short stroll from the beach, this solid brick and colourbond 4/5 bedroom family home with a massive 264sqm (approx) of living space is not to be missed.
You will love the grand entrance, the large porcelain tiles, the high ceilings, the modern bathrooms, the huge bedrooms and the large alfresco area with a great view of the pool. This property really is an entertainer’s delight including ceiling fans and there is plenty of space for an impressive BBQ and bar.
Make no mistake, this is a reluctant sale but it does need to sell as the vendor has downsized.
– Large open plan living and dining with massive 32c ceilings
– Large modern kitchen with stone top breakfast bar, loads of storage, gas cooking, 900mm oven, walk in pantry and plumbing for your fridge
– Open plan kitchen/family/dining with gas fireplace and full view of the alfresco area and pool
– Sunken theatre room with sliding doors. Ideal for kids sleepovers or when you can’t agree about what to watch on the TV
– Parents retreat with a huge master bedroom and direct access to the pool area
– Parents walk through robe and stylish ensuite with his and hers vanities
– 1 double bedroom with double built in robe and ensuite. Fantastic for the moody teenager
– 2 seperate double bedrooms with plenty of built in storage
– Main bathroom with stunning tiles and bathtub
– Sitting room which is also ideal for a kids play corner or a home office/kids study area
– Large 5th bedroom (just needs doors for privacy) or large home office/study, ideal when working from home
– The garden is fully fenced, so it’s perfect for kids and pets
– Easy to maintain and fully fenced front garden, ideal for pets
– Ducted Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
– Keyless entry as well as shoppers entry from double garage
The pool area is very stylish with glass fencing and a water feature. You will love a swim in the mineral pool which includes magnesium-rich minerals and natural ozone-to-oxygen water purification technology that creates crystal clear, healthy, and therapeutic mineral swimming pool. The pool heater also extends your swimming season as well.
In addition, you also get a sunset viewing platform, which potentially could house a spa deck. Watch the beautiful Indian Ocean sunsets from this elevated deck with views of the nearby stunning beach.
EV and Power
Given this is a large home that also comes with a pool, you would be forgiven for expecting a large power bill. However, that is not the case here.
The solar panels will keep the costs down during the day and the Tesla Powerwall battery will store your excess solar energy so you can harness the solar power at night as well. This also means that you don’t have to worry about powering up the ducted airconditioning
on a melting 45 degree summer day.
On top of that, if you have an EV, you can charge your car overnight through the 15amp Tesla charger in the garage. This is an investment that will pay off from the day you move in.
Then there is the location.
You are in easy walking distance to beach, set back only 1 row of houses. Jump in the car and you are spoiled for choice.
Beach, Parks and Schools
– Forecastle Park 230m
– Royal James Park 290m
– Beach 400m
– Quinns Dog Beach 550m
– Quinns Beach Primary School 1.3km
Transport and destinations
– Jindalee Beach Shack 230m
– Public transport 500m
– Brighton Village Shopping Centre 950m
– Butler Train station 3.2km
Don’t delay…come and see this fantastic home!
There is a record low supply of properties around Jindalee for sale. Those on the market are selling fast. Don’t delay as the vendor has moved on and this property will sell!
Please enquire to receive a copy of the Comprehensive Information Pack.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage