269 Walcott St, North Perth WA 6006Sold $705,000
Rare Opportunity - Don't miss out
House Sold - North Perth WA
This 2 x 1 semi-detached character home with stunningly ornate Art Deco ceilings and period features is looking for a new owner and this is a unique opportunity for anybody wanting to move into the highly desirable North Perth area.
The current owner has polished the beautiful floorboards, renovated the kitchen and created a stunning private oasis for you out the back. And that is just the beginning.
– Californian Bungalow character home circa 1940’s
– Stunning living room with jarrah flooring, Art Deco ceilings and working fireplace
– Large Master Bedroom with room for built in robes
– Second bedroom, ideal as an office or guest bedroom
– Sleep out, ideal as a room to chill and relax in
– Opportunity to add further value by renovating the bathroom
– Large 433sqm strata titled block (no strata fees)
– Secondary access from Redfern St with 1 garage and parking for 1 additional car
– Lots of outdoor space in the private and inviting established garden that even has room for a fire pit
– Local shops nearby
– Fantastic opportunity to get into North Perth
What about the neighbourhood?
North Perth is a great community with a great location.
Blake Hill is a great spot for a morning coffee, or brunch and it is only a block away.
Alternatively on Saturday mornings simply stroll down to Kyilla Primary School to attend the local North Perth farmers market for great fresh produce and coffee. The Kyilla Park is also a great spot to walk the dog.
Jump in the car and you are only a few minutes away from Dogswamp Shopping Centre or the Angove Street cafes and bars. Alternatively you could just walk to the nearby public transport.
120m – Blake Hill cafe
140m – Public transport
500m – Kyilla Park and Primary School
1.4 km – Angove St cafe strip
1.8 km – Dog Swamp Shopping
Priced to sell and with a record low supply of properties around North Perth for sale. Those on the market are selling fast! Don’t delay as this property will sell!
Contact the Agent now to receive your Comprehensive Information Pack including building and pest inspection report.
Don’t miss out, enquire today before it is too late.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 433 m²
- 2 Garage
Comments are closed.