2B Norton Street, South Perth WA 6151Sold $660,000
Under Contract - with several buyers missing out
Townhouse Sold - South Perth WA
Don’t Miss Out – Blue Chip opportunity that has to sell.
Whether you are looking for a home for yourself or as an investment property located in the heart of leafy South Perth, this pet friendly property is ideal for just about anyone!
This charming and well maintained 3×1 townhouse home in a fantastic location is not to be missed. You can move straight in but there is so much potential to add value instantly. Built in 1992 and on a generous 358 sqm private block you will love living here. Inside, think open plan living, renovated kitchen with dishwasher and stylish stone bench tops as well as spacious bedrooms with built in storage.
But that is not all as the Seller is also very keen to meet the market and to sell now so grab yourself a great deal on this one!
Here are 12 great reasons why you should view this property today:
– Spacious open plan living and dining with high ceilings
– Modern gully style kitchen with stone bench top and loads of storage
– Massive master bedroom with double built in robe and semi ensuite
– Second bedroom with built in storage facility
– Third up stairs mezzanine office/second living room or bedroom.
– Air conditioning and gas connections to keep the temperature just right
– Private rear courtyard where you can relax and entertain
– Double garage with remote controlled door giving you easy access to your new home
– Solar panels so you can save on your power bill
– Low strata fees of only $500 per quarter with only 4 neighbours
– Plenty of room for storage in the garage as well as the storage shed
– Easy lock and leave
To top it all off, the location is priceless. Angelo Street cafe precinct is nearby, as well as sporting facilities, shops and parks. You also have quick transport links to the city and so much more!
Nearby locations (approx. distance):
• 90 m public transport
• 450 m to the Como Hotel
• 650 m to the Shops
• 1.9 km to the South Perth Foreshore
• 1.2 km to the Angelo Street Cafe Precinct
• 350 m to South Perth Community Centre and Library
• 2.7 km to Perth Zoo
• 3.2 km to Curtin University
• 6.7 km to Perth CBD
For the investors this is your opportunity to buy into a genuine blue chip suburb and secure a long term investment with low overheads and low maintenance. A classic buy and forget investment property. Please get in touch for rental estimate.
Priced to sell and with a record low supply of properties around South Perth for sale. Those on the market are selling fast! Don’t delay as this property will sell!
Contact the Agent now to receive your Comprehensive Information Pack. The property will be sold using Openn Offers.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 358 m²
- 2 Garage
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly