3/104 Flinders Street, Yokine WA 6060Sold $315,000
Multiple buyers have missed out - get in touch to sell your property today
Unit Sold - Yokine WA
This beautifully presented and private 2×1 home in a fantastic location is not to be missed.
Whether you are looking for a home for yourself or as an investment property located in the heart of the ever vibrant Yokine, this property in a small complex of only 12 is ideal for just about anyone!
The walls are freshly painted and throughout the living area, you have stunning porcelain tiles so all that you have to decide on, is where to place your artwork.
But that is not all as the Seller is also very keen to meet the market and to sell now so grab yourself a great deal on this one!
Here are 10 great reasons why you should view this property today:
– Spacious open plan living with freshly painted walls
– Modern kitchen with plenty of storage space and gas cooking
– Stunning porcelain tiles throughout the living area
– Large master bedroom with built in robes
– Second bedroom, ideal as a guest bedroom or study
– Private rear courtyard where you can relax and entertain
– Undercover parking for one + additional visitor parking available
– Well managed strata with regular fees of only $400 per quarter + reserve levy
– Modern air-conditioning as well as gas bayonet and ceiling fans to keep the temperature just right
– Pet friendly. Yokine Reserve is ideal to take a stroll with the pooch
To top it all off, the location is priceless. Dog Swamp shopping centre is just down the road and you have public transport with direct links to the CBD at your door step. If you fancy going for a leisure walk or a run, Yokine Reserve is also nearby.
140m – Public transport
400m – Reader Reserve
800m – Dog swamp Shopping Centre
1.2km – Yokine Reserve
6.1km – Perth CBD
Please get in touch to receive a recent rental report including the expected rental range.
Everything here is done for you. Very fresh, very inviting so get in now!!!!!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces