3/59 Teague Street, Victoria Park WA 6100Sold $301,000
Under Contract with multiple offers. Under Contract in days
Villa Sold - Victoria Park WA
This beautifully presented and private 2×1 villa situated in a premium location is not to be missed.
Whether you are looking for a home for yourself or as an investment property located in the best part of Victoria Park, this property is ideal for just about anyone!
But that is not all as the Seller is also very keen to meet the market and to sell now so grab yourself a great deal on this one!
If all that isn’t enough, here are 8 great reasons why you should view this property today:
– Spacious lounge with brand new carpets
– Open plan kitchen and dining
– Loads of space in the kitchen
– Massive master bedroom with built in robes
– Second bedroom, ideal as a bedroom or study
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
– Large and private courtyard where you can relax and entertain while letting your kids or pets roam freely
– Ridiculously low strata fees of $110 per quarter and NBN ready to go
If you are an investor, the numbers stack up exceptionally well as the property was rented out for $310 per week until just recently.
To top it all off, Victoria Park has great local schools, a fantastic cafe culture, shopping from one end of Albany Highway to the other, an enormous array of restaurants, bars and pubs for discerning tastes, quick transport links to the city and so much more!
Everything here is done for you. Very fresh, very inviting so get in now!!!!!
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible term online auction). The reserve has not been met. The auction has commenced and the property can sell anytime. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified before you miss out.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning