3 Norwood Loop, Tapping WA 6065Sold $680,500
All offers presented Monday 20th March. Do not miss out
House Sold - Tapping WA
Low maintenance home with room to park your boat, caravan and much more!
Last viewing Sunday 1pm. All offers presented Monday 20th March.
– Need room for your Caravan/Boat/3rd car?
– Love a low maintenance, lock and leave home?
– Need lots of space?
If the answer to all this is yes, then this is your new home.
Located in the highly desirable Carramar Golf Course Estate this solid brick and tile 4-5 bedroom family home on a massive 826sqm Green Title private block is not to be missed. You can even bring all of your toys with plenty of space for your caravan, boat or multiple cars for you to use.
You will love the high ceilings, the modern bathrooms, the large bedrooms and the large alfresco area with a great garden view. This property really is an entertainer’s delight and there is plenty of space for a pool.
Built in 2001, with 254sqm of living with up to 32c ceilings, all the work is done for you, so all you need to think about is where to hang your artwork.
Make no mistake, this is a reluctant sale but it does need to sell!
– Large open plan living and dining with a massive 32c ceilings
– Large modern kitchen with breakfast bar, loads of storage, gas cooking, walk in pantry, plumbing for your fridge and shoppers entry
– Second family/entertainment area at the front. Ideal for when you cannot agree about what to watch on the TV
– Parents retreat with a huge 16sqm master bedroom, walk in robe and renovated ensuite
– Kids wing, with 3 seperate double bedrooms, with plenty of built in storage
– Renovated main bathroom with stunning tiles and bathtub
– Large home office/study, ideal when working from home but it is also the ideal size as a nursery
– The garden is fully fenced, so ideal for kids and pool with supersoft Sir Walter grass
– The rear garden has plenty of room for a pool (it used to have a pool) or a soccer pitch
– Easy to maintain front garden with plenty of room for your caravan, as well as boat or 3rd car
– 3kw Solar panels to keep your power bill down
– The 36sqm garage offers ample space for cars and storage
– Split system and fans to keep the temperature just right in summer
– Clever design with loads of storage available
– Easy to lock and leave. Just set the alarm and lock the door.
Parks and Schools
– St Stephens school 500m
– Carramar primary school 650m
– Spring Hill school 1.7km
– Tapping Primary 1.2km
Transport and destinations
– Public Transport 270m
– Carramar shopping village 600m
– Carramar Community Centre 800m
– Drovers Market 750m
– The Duke Bar and Bistro 700m
– Wanneroo Botanic Gardens 700m
– Carramar Golf Club 2.1km
– Banksia Grove Village 2.2km
– Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre 4.4km
– Edith Cowan University 5.3km
For the investors.
This is a unique opportunity to buy into a highly sought after suburb where properties only last a few days on the market. To receive a rental estimate, please do get in touch.
Then there is the location.
You are in easy walking distance to local green spaces, schools and public transport. Jump in the car and you are spoiled for choice.
Everything here is done for you and to top it up, you will be welcomed by fantastically friendly neighbours.
Don’t delay…come and see this fantastic home!
There is a record low supply of properties around Tapping for sale. Those on the market are selling fast. Don’t delay as the vendor has moved on and this property will sell!
Please enquire to receive a copy of the Comprehensive Information Pack.
This property will be sold using Openn Offers as we have received multiple offers.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 826 m²
- Floor Area is 254 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly