4 Villa Mews, Kewdale WA 6105Sold $620,000
Don’t miss out, this one has to sell!
House Sold - Kewdale WA
All offers to be received by Monday 9th October 3pm.
You do not want to miss this solidly built brick and tile 4 bedroom family home on a massive 499 sqm green titled block, in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Whether you are looking for a home for yourself or as an investment property, this pet friendly home is ideal for just about anyone!
You will love the privacy, the large family area and the ability to lock and leave your low maintenance home. The bathrooms are already renovated (approx 2020) and you have near new stylish porcelain tiles.
On top of that you also have solar panels to keep the power bill down and near new split system air-conditioning units to keep the temperature just right.
– Large master bedroom with walk in robe and renovated en-suite
– Open plan kitchen and dining area and casual lounge
– Separate lounge, ideal as a formal lounge
– 3 family friendly bedrooms at the rear
– Renovated main bathroom
– Shutters on bedroom windows so you can have a sleep in
– Fully secure back garden ideal for kids or pets
– Double garage with direct access to garden
– Ducted air conditioning and split systems to keep the temperature just right
– 5kw solar panels to keep your power bill low
– Lock and leave, ideal for FIFO
– Small cul-de-sac, great for kids
– Close to Tomato Lake and Peachey Park
– Only minutes drive from Belmont Forum
– Walk to Kewdale Primary School
Then there is the location.
You are in easy walking distance to local green spaces, schools and public transport. Jump in the car and you are spoiled for choice.
Parks and Schools
– Peachey Park – 300m
– Kewdale Primary School – 650m
– Islamic College – 1.3km
– Tomato Lake – 1.1km
– Belmont College – 3.3km
Transport and destinations
– Public Transport – 350m
– Reading Cinemas – 1.9km
– Belmont Forum – 1.9km
– Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre – 2.9km
– Perth Airport – 5.9km
– Perth (Optus) Stadium – 6.9km
– Curtin Uni – 6.9km
– Perth CBD – 10.2km
For the investors
For the investors, this is your opportunity to secure a long term investment with low overheads and low maintenance. A classic buy and forget investment property. Please get in touch for a rental estimate.
Don’t delay…come and see this fantastic home!
Priced to sell and with a record low supply of properties around Kewdale for sale. Those on the market are selling fast! Don’t delay as this property will sell!
Please enquire to receive a copy of the Comprehensive Information Pack
*Seller reserves the right to accept an offer at anytime prior to the closing time of Monday 9th October 3pm WST.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 499 m²
- 2 Garage