60 Chatsworth Drive, Erskine WA 6210Sold $475,000
Final Bidding Stage this Monday. Only qualified bidders can participate.
House Sold - Erskine WA
Located in a quiet street where the only traffic noise that you will ever hear will come from all the kangaroos roaming free across the road.
Built in 2008 and situated on a large 547sqm block this is as good as it gets with 224 sqm of living space plus loads of storage inside and out. And that is just the beginning!
There is so much to like about this gorgeous home. With the high ceilings, huge rooms and living space, you just have to decide where your artwork is going.
The huge kitchen flows seamlessly into the open plan living and dining area and is a stand out for this residence. With plenty of space for the family or extended family meals, this inviting home opens up to the peaceful deck that also includes a pond that the kids or grandkids will love.
The pantry is a walk-in of course (just like the robes in the master) and from the kitchen you also have full view of the entire patio as well as the living area.
Other features of this fantastic family home include:
– Massive master bedroom with his and hers walk in robe
– Huge ensuite with twin basins
– Wide garage complete with shopper’s entrance and rear access
– Additional theatre room
– Huge kitchen with loads of storage and walk in pantry
– Lots of room for the fridge with water available for the ice maker
– Kids wing with 3 impressive bedrooms
– Main bathroom with bathtub
– Large laundry with plenty of storage
– Zoned controlled air conditioning
– Clever key lock so you don’t have to remember your keys
– Low maintenance garden
– Extra storage in the large shed / single garage
– High speed internet access via NBN
– A large garage, flowing into a full length alfresco area, easily accessible from the dining room – making this the perfect outdoor entertaining area
Then there is the location. Say hello to the friendly kangaroos across the road at dusk on your way down to the Len Howard Conservation Park. When it comes to shopping you are spoilt for choice with Mandurah Quay, Halls Head Shopping Centre plus a variety of local schools are only minutes away.
Make no mistake, being a deceased estate this property has to sell and this property could sell for less than you think it is worth.
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible term online auction subject to standard finance terms). The auction has commenced and the property has not met reserve, but can sell at any time! Only qualified bidders can participate.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 547 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly