8/5-9 Herndon Close, Cannington WA 6107Sold $330,000
Under contract - multiple buyers missed out.
Unit Sold - Cannington WA
This beautifully presented and private 3×1 home in a secure complex is not to be missed.
Whether you are looking for a home for yourself or as an investment property located in the heart of Cannington, this property is ideal for just about anyone!
But that is not all as the Seller is also very keen to meet the market and to sell now so grab yourself a great deal on this one!
Here are 10 great reasons why you should view this property today:
– Spacious open plan kitchen/living and dining
– Second lounge, ideal as a relaxation area
– Gas cooking and plenty of kitchen storage with shoppers entry
– Massive master bedroom with walk in robes
– Second bedroom with built in storage facility, ideal as a bedroom or study
– Third bedroom with built in storage ideal as a guest bedroom or study
– Ducted air conditioning to keep the temperature just right
– Private rear courtyard where you can relax and entertain
– Double carport as well as secure storage
– Secure complex with friendly neighbours and low strata fees
To top it all off, the location is priceless. Cannington Leisureplex, Charles Treasure and Coker Park Reserve is nearby, as well as Westfield Carousel Shopping. You also have quick transport links to the city and so much more!
Everything here is done for you. Very fresh, very inviting so get in now!!!!!
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible term online auction). The reserve has not been met. The auction has commenced and the property can sell anytime. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified before you miss out.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 228 m²
- 2 Garage
Comments are closed.