9 Furness Way, Wellard WA 6170Sold $650,000
Seller has bought elsewhere - Huge immaculate family home
House Sold - Wellard WA
This late 2015 custom-built GREEN titled quality home is looking for a new owner who loves loads of space inside and out. This one owner property is meticulously maintained and priced to sell as the owner has bought elsewhere. It is a unique opportunity for anybody wanting to move into the highly desirable Wellard area.
With parks, shops, cafes and transport all nearby, this home provides the perfect balance between lifestyle, location and accommodation.
Situated on a quiet street with a huge backyard, this 600 sqm block offers a massive 307 sqm of living with high ceiling, quality fittings and so much more.
You will love the high ceilings and the feeling of space throughout your new home.
The Master suite is of the size of some small apartments and comes with not 1 but 2 walk in robes, working from home area with sky light and a large en-suite with separate toilet. You will not run out of room or storage.
The modern open living is carefully designed with a great eye for detail. From the kitchen, you have full view of the living area as well as the fully fenced and secure garden so you know what the kids and the dog are up to at all times.
The living space is more than generous and you have the kids section with 3 good size bedrooms, main bathroom, study nook as well as the theatre room.
Open up the double sliding doors and you have a large alfresco area that offers a mesmerising sunset view and a blank canvas. There is enough room for a pool, you could create a veggie garden or create your own manicured picture perfect lawn…or leave as is with the low maintenance artificial lawn.
With freshly painted walls and a stunning private courtyard you just need to decide where your artwork is going.
– Massive open plan living, dining and kitchen area with 31c high ceilings throughout
– Standard 28c ceiling to all rooms to allow effective cooling/heating
– Soft close cabinet doors and drawers
– The spacious kitchen is complete with:
– island bench
– loads of storage including built in double pantry
– large 900mm gas cooktop and 900mm electric oven
– stunning stone bench top
– Master Suite with 25 sqm of living space + storage
– Large Master Ensuite with separate toilet
– SW facing fully secure backyard
– Large 20 sqm Alfresco area with high coffer ceiling where you can relax or entertain
– Work from home space as well as study nook
– Spacious Laundry with large linen storage
– 3 x Good size bedrooms with plenty of storage (built in robes with mirror doors)
– High quality carpets fitted in all rooms
– Main bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
– Separate toilet with powder area
– Additional Theatre room / second living room with 31c coffer ceiling
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Gas hot water system with large storage tank
– Spacious Shed with light and power
– Jumbo Garage (49 sqm) with shoppers entry
– NBN ready with smart wiring to living, study and theatre
– CCTV cameras, security alarm and Crimsafe security gates throughout
For the investors.
This is a unique opportunity to buy into an up and coming suburb that is in hot demand from tenants. To receive a rental estimate do get in touch.
Then there is the location. You are only minutes away from everything.
140m Bus-stop (Bus to Wellard train station)
750m Leda Nature Reserve
800m Wellard Playground
1.9 km Wellard Train Station
2.0 km Wellard Square (shopping)
4.0 km Kwinana Town Centre
5.3km Kwinana Golf Course
10km Costco Wholesale Casuarina (Opening soon)
11km Rockingham Centre (Huge shopping mall)
950m Wellard Village Primary School (planned 2023)
2.5km Wellard Primary School
3.3km Peter Carnley Anglican Community School
4.3km The King’s College
5.4km Gilmore College
This is a rare type of home in Wellard! Here is your opportunity to beat the market and to secure a fantastic home without having to compete with the masses.
Don’t delay as this property will sell quickly!
Please contact agent to receive the comprehensive information pack.
Don’t miss out, enquire today before it is too late.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Comments are closed.