1/38 Norman Street, St James WA 6102Sold $360,000
House Sold - St James WA
Whether you are looking for a home for yourself or as an investment property located in the best part of St James, this property is ideal for just about anyone!
But that is not all as the Seller is also very keen to meet the market and to sell now so grab yourself a great deal on this one!
If all that isn’t enough, here are 10 great reasons why you should view this property today:
– Spacious lounge
– Open plan kitchen / dining and lounge
– Massive master bedroom with built in robes and en-suite
– Second bedroom, ideal as a bedroom or study
– Third bedroom, ideal as a kids bedroom or study
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
– Large courtyard where you can relax and entertain while letting your kids or pets roam freely
– tinted windows, that reduces your energy costs (and protects your furnishings from fading)
– NBN ready to go
– No Strata fees
To top it all off, this is a great spot. You are only minutes away from the East Victoria Park cafe culture, shopping from one end of Albany Highway to the other, an enormous array of restaurants, bars and pubs for discerning tastes, quick transport links to the city and so much more, yet without the price-tag!
Everything here is done for you. Very fresh, very inviting so get in now!!!!!
Want to see the property but do you prefer to view it from the comfort of your own home?
Get in touch and I will give you a private video tour.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
Comments are closed.