10/11 Mayer Close, Noranda WA 6062Sold $355,000
A rare opportunity in a Blue Chip Suburb
Villa Sold - Noranda WA
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into the Perth property market without having to pay a fortune
– Quiet Cul-de-Sac location
– Freshly painted, just move in
– Low strata fees and small complex
– Great investment with potential high rental yield
– Buy and forget long term investment
This is a fantastic first home or investment property in an area where rental properties are always in demand. Built in 1986 this 2×1 with home is equally a great first home or a buy and forget investment.
With brand new carpets and freshly painted, all you have to think about is where to hang your artwork.
Working from home? With all bedrooms equiped with LAN and wireless internet antenna already installed this is ideal if you require high speed internet when working from home or just like to have fast internet available at your fingertips.
– Large Master bedroom with built in robe
– 2nd bedroom with built in robe, which could also become your office
– Split system air conditioning and fans to keep you cool in summer
– Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage
– Bathroom with shower and bath and seperate toilet
– Laundry with exit to private and fully enclosed courtyard/garage
– Low maintenance property
– Suitable for pets
– Noranda Train Station a short drive
The strata is well managed with low overheads.
Strata rates per quarter: $270
Admin rate per quarter: $45
For the investor
You will have no problem finding a quality tenant for your new investment.
The future market rent is considered to be in the vicinity of $400-$440 per week.
With the Noranda Train Station nearby, this
Then there is the location.
You are in easy walking distance to local green spaces, schools and public transport. Jump in the car and you are spoiled for choice, including Morley Galleria as well as Noranda Train Station (opening soon).
Schools and Daycare
– Noranda Child Care Centre – 1.9km
– Noranda Primary School – 1.3km
– Morley Senior High School – 1.2km
– Public Transport – 400m
– Shops – 1km
– Noranda train station – 2km
– Morley Galleria 3.6km
– Swan Valley – 13km
– Perth Airport – 13km
– Perth CBD – 13km
Everything here is done for you and to top it up, you will be welcomed by fantastically friendly neighbours.
Don’t delay…come and see this fantastic home!
There is a record low supply of properties around Noranda for sale. Those on the market are selling fast. Don’t delay as the vendor has moved on and this property will sell!
Please enquire to receive a copy of the Comprehensive Information Pack.
To learn more get in touch with the agent today to avoid disappointment.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage