10A Sydenham Street, Kewdale WA 6105Sold $600,000
Rare Opportunity - Don't miss out
House Sold - Kewdale WA
You do not want to miss this this solid brick and tile 4 bedroom family home on a massive 534 sqm block, in a quiet cul-de-sac with fantastic neighbours.
Whether you are looking for a home for yourself or as an investment property, this pet friendly property is ideal for just about anyone!
You will love the privacy, the large family area and the ability to lock and leave your low maintenance home. You will be pleasantly surprised of the location, with 3 schools in walking distance plus parks and shopping at your finger tips.
But that is not all as the Seller is also very keen to meet the market and to sell now so grab yourself a great deal on this one!
– Large lounge with plenty of room for a big comfy couch and your large TV
– Parents retreat with large master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
– Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage available and gas cooking
– Large dining area to fit the entire family for a feast and easy access to alfresco area
– Kids wing, with seperate main bathroom and 3 bedrooms
– Fully enclosed garden, ideal for pets and young kids. You could even add a gate at the rear and the kids are at school
– Huge powered shed, ideal as a home gym, workshop and storage
– Easy to lock and leave, just roll down the shutters and off you go
– Room for 3 cars including carport as well as room down the side for a small boat
– Easy to maintain front garden
Then there is the location.
You are in easy walking distance to local green spaces, schools and public transport. Jump in the car and you are spoiled for choice.
Parks and Schools
– Carlisle Primary School – 20m (at the back of your new home)
– Peet Park – 400m
– Daycare – 800m
– Islamic College – 1.8km
– Tomato Lake – – 1.4km
– Belmont College – 2.3km
Transport and destinations
– Public Transport – 500m
– Reading Cinemas – 1.7km
– Belmont Forum – 1.9km
– Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre – 1.9km
– Perth (Optus) Stadium – 4.2km
– East Vic Park cafe strip – 2.1km
– Curtin Uni – 4.2km
– Perth CBD – 6.7km
– Perth Airport – 7.9km
For the investors.
For the investors this is your opportunity to secure a long term investment with low overheads and low maintenance. A classic buy and forget investment property. Please get in touch for rental estimate.
Don’t delay…come and see this fantastic home!
Priced to sell and with a record low supply of properties around Kewdale for sale. Those on the market are selling fast! Don’t delay as this property will sell!
Please enquire to receive a copy of the Comprehensive Information Pack
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 534 m²
- 3 Garage