21 McKimmie Street, Embleton WA 6062Under Offer
Rare investment or owner occupier opportunity in a leafy country like tranquil location.
House - Embleton WA
What you will love
– Rare Master bedroom options on both levels
– Low maintenance, lock and leave home or set and forget investment
– Loads of natural light
Located next to the Embleton Golf Course this modern 4 bedroom home on a 228qm block is not to be missed. Large bedrooms and private living is just the beginning. You will love the open plan kitchen, living, dining with plenty of natural light.
For the investors.
This is a unique opportunity to buy into a highly sought after suburb where properties only last a few days on the market. The current tenants who are looking after the place very well and are paying $850 per week until 27th October 2023 but can be sold with vacant possession.
– All 4 bedrooms are spacious with plenty of storage available
– Stunning kitchen with plenty of work bench space, storage and views. Impressive 900mm free standing gas cooktop and oven
– Living/dining with loads of natural light and stunning timber flooring opening up to private alfresco for all-year-round entertaining area
– Upstairs living area and balcony area. Great as a second living room or set up your home office with stunning views
– A sensational undercover balcony, the perfect setting to enjoy unwinding after a long day overlooking the golf course
– Large double lock up garage with shoppers entry for easy access
– Front courtyard has premium artificial grass to make it as easy and low maintenance as possible
– Keep the temperature just right with reverse cycle air-conditioning in each room
Then there is the location.
You have everything at your fingertips such as, schools, park and public transport including Bayswater Train station that was recently upgraded to accomodate 3 lines.
Fancy shopping? Jump in the car and you are spoiled for choice at Morley Galleria nearby.
Parks and Schools
– Feredy Reserve 450m
– Upper Hillcrest Reserve 650m
– Hillcrest Primary School 800m
– John Forrest Secondary College 1km
– Chisholm Catholic School 1.1km
– Embleton Primary School 1.1km
– Edith Cowan University 4.7km
– Mount Lawley High School 4.8km
Transport and destinations
– Public Transport 700m
– Embleton Golf Course 700m
– Bayswater Waves 1.6km
– Bayswater Train station 1.7km
– Morley Galleria 2km
– Tonkin Highway 2.3km
– Mount Lawley Golf Club 4.3km
Don’t delay…come and see this fantastic home!
There is a record low supply of properties around Embleton for sale. Those on the market are selling fast. Don’t delay as the vendor has moved on and this property will sell!
Please enquire to receive a copy of the Comprehensive Information Pack.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage