22 Verona Crescent, Falcon WA 6210Sold $820,000
One in a Million Ocean and Estuary Views - Unique opportunity.
House Sold - Falcon WA
This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody wanting to move into the highly desirable beach side Falcon area complete with stunning panoramic views over the Indian Ocean from Falcon Bay to Pringle Bay coast, Peel Estuary and Hills.
22 Verona Crs is one of the very few homes that has views of both the ocean AND the estuary. The home has all the modern comforts including seamless indoor and entertaining spaces. This 1980s home on a 850 sqm block with 285sqm of living space (including downstairs alfresco, deck and balcony) was extensively renovated by the current owner and is ideal as a family home or as the perfect holiday home.
You will love the views from the full length western deck overlooking the Indian Ocean and the coast line to Falcon Bay. As well as relaxing on the eastern balcony checking out the uninterrupted views of the estuary and hills. Providing plenty of space, the top level with its modern open plan living, dining and kitchen has it all. From the near new stylish open plan kitchen, including European AEG appliances, 40mm stone benches including breakfast bar, and loads of storage to the spacious dining area that has sufficient space for a large dining table. The dining area also merges seamlessly with the living area where there is ample space for large and comfy couches where you can relax.
You will be impressed by the stunning renovated bathroom and the master bedroom with direct access to the western deck for your afternoon cocktails. You also have a second bedroom with plenty of space.
Downstairs, you have the third bedroom as well as the second living area with a gorgeous fireplace to keep you warm in winter. This room also opens out directly to the patio area and the low maintenance rear garden.
The garage with shoppers entry can be used for more than just parking the car. It is an ideal games room and also offers access to the alfresco/outdoor sitting area and rear garden.
At the front, there is plenty of room to park several cars or a boat and you have a generously sized powered and insulated shed which is ideal for storage or workshop.
With parks, shops, cafes and transport all nearby, this home provides the perfect balance between lifestyle, location and accommodation.
The master suite has direct access to the deck with coastal views, inbuilt robes and it is next to a large modern bathroom with separate toilet. You will not run out of room or storage.
All the work is done for you so you just need to decide where your artwork is going.
– Huge 49 sqm western balcony with cafe blinds so you can entertain or relax with the best views
– Stunning modern kitchen with bifolds to the deck
– The spacious kitchen is complete with:
– island bench with 40mm waterfall stone
– loads of storage including built in double pantry
– Induction cooking
– European AEG appliances including microwave
– Large dining area with estuary views
– Eastern balcony so you watch the activity and conditions on the estuary without interruption
– Upstairs living room
– Master suite with direct access to deck and views
– Large renovated bathroom with separate toilet
– Good sized spare bedroom which easily fits a queen size bed
– Second living room with fireplace and direct access to rear patio area and garden
– Spacious laundry with large linen storage
– 3rd bedroom with plenty of storage (built in robes)
– Shoppers entry
– Garage that is also ideal as games room
– Fully enclosed rear garden with room to extend for more living space (STCA)
– Solar hot water with booster
– Spacious insulated and powered shed
– Solar panels to keep the power bill to a minimum
For the investors.
This is a unique opportunity to buy into an up and coming suburb that is in hot demand from tenants or as short term accommodation (average income estimate approx. $2340 p/month AirBnB). To receive a rental estimate do get in touch.
Then there is the location. You are only minutes away from everything.
180m – Bus stop
260m – Pringle Coast (beach)
290m – Josephine Te-puni Reserve
700m – Merlin Reserve
1.3km – Frederick Irwin Anglican School
1.1km – South Halls Head Primary School
1.0km – South Mandurah Tennis Club
1.6km – Novara Boat Ramp
2.4km – Erskine Shopping Centre or Miami Shopping Centre
This is a rare type of home in Falcon! Here is your opportunity to beat the market and to secure a fantastic home without having to compete with the masses.
Don’t delay as this property will sell quickly!
Please contact agent to receive the comprehensive information pack.
Don’t miss out, enquire today before it is too late.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 850 m²
- 4 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly