24 Hinkler Street, Kenwick WA 6107Sold $426,000
Thinking of selling your property at a premium price? Get in touch today.
House Sold - Kenwick WA
With the seller moving on, this is your opportunity to grab a great deal and a fantastic family home in an awesome location.
Located in a quiet street with local traffic only, this is the perfect spot for a growing family. This 1996 built quality 4×2 family home, situated on a 570sqm block has it all. Open plan living/dining kitchen complete with high ceilings, lots of space and fully enclosed rear garden. Ideal for young kids and pets alike.
Other features of this fantastic family home include:
– Huge Master bedroom with large walk in robe and en-suite. Ample space for a king sized bed.
– Office / kids study area
– 2 living spaces giving you ample options – kids play area, TV room – you name it
– Shoppers entry from the double garage
– Additional 3 bedrooms – each with space for storage
– full length alfresco area, easily accessible from the dining room – making this the perfect outdoor entertaining area
– Lock and leave with alarm
– Low maintenance garden, perfect for a busy family.
Close to bus stops, schools, places of worship and with local shops nearby.
East Kenwick Primary School – 1.2km
Rehoboth Christian College – 1.4km
Kenwick Village – 1km
Westfield Carousel – 6.5km
Namatjira Way Reserve 230m
Masters Street Reserve 1km
Don’t delay, come and see this fantastic home right now before you miss out!
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible term online auction subject to standard finance terms). The auction has commenced and the property has not met reserve, but can sell at any time! Only qualified bidders can participate.
Note: Viewing of property is subject to wearing mask and registering via Safe WA app.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 570 m²
- 2 Garage
Comments are closed.