4/107 Hodgson Street, Tuart Hill WA 6060Sold $365,000
Multiple Buyers missed out - Thinking of Selling?
Villa Sold - Tuart Hill WA
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into the Perth property market without having to pay a fortune!
What you will love:
– Quiet Cul-de-Sac location
– Large villa with low strata fees
– Great investment with high rental yield.
– Great tenant that pays on time and is neat and tidy
– Buy and forget long term investment
This is a fantastic first home or investment property in an area where rental properties are always in demand. Built in 1969 this 2×1 with a large and fully enclosed courtyard is not to be missed. This pet friendly villa is fully enclosed and offers ample space for parking.
The strata is well managed with low overheads.
Strata rates per quarter: $414.10
Reserve fund per quarter: $114.10
For the investor
The lease was recently renewed at $500 per week until 16 April 2024 with the tenant keen to stay on.
Then there is the location.
You are in easy walking distance to local green spaces, schools and public transport. Jump in the car and you are spoiled for choice, including Dogswamp shopping centre.
– Tuart Hill Primary School – 800m
– Tuart College – 500m
– Dianella Secondary College – 5km
– St. Kieran Catholic Primary – 1.6km
– Public Transport – 300m
– Joondanna Reserve – 1.1km
– Dog Swamp Shopping Centre – 1.1km
– Flinders Square Shopping Centre – 1.2km
– Perth CBD – 9.4km
There is a record low supply of properties around Tuart Hill for sale. Those on the market are selling fast. Don’t delay as the vendor has moved on and this property will sell!
To learn more get in touch with the agent today to avoid disappointment.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 84 m²
- 3 Garage