42 Commonwealth Avenue, North Perth WA 6006Sold
Home open cancelled
House Sold - North Perth WA
Combining the classic warmth of a charming circa 1935 character home with major renovations and a brand new custom designed extension, this elegant home is the perfect forever home for just about anyone.
A seamless transition from the old to the new with stunning floors and massive high ceilings ensures the utmost in functionality for daily life. The spacious open plan design of the main living space, flows effortlessly to the outdoor entertaining alfresco and the back garden, making this home’s floor plan one of purpose which is ideal for couples and families alike. It really is the perfect platform to enjoy all the creature comforts without having to change a single thing and with no maintenance knowing that everything is already perfect!
– Stunning polished jarrah floorboards throughout the original cottage
– Impressive front master bedroom with tv point, walk in robe and a stunning en-suite
– Front living room with fireplace which is also ideal as an office or even a 5th bedroom
– Hidden 2nd bedroom with double built in robes next to bathroom and powder room
– Living room with working fireplace to relax in
– Gorgeous transition into the new kitchen / dining, including 3.7 metre high north facing raked ceilings and polished concrete flooring
– Ample Ceasarstone bench tops, with breakfast bar in full view of the alfresco area
– Discrete but surprisingly large scullery with ample storage and shoppers entry to the large garage that easily fits 2 cars
– Direct access to the large alfresco area from the kitchen / dining area
– Perfect for grumpy teenagers or noisy kids
– 3rd and 4th bedroom with plenty of space, including built in robes and loads of natural light
– Upstairs main bathroom and additional storage
– Extra storage throughout your new home
– Low maintenance garden at front and rear
– Double garage with laneway access
– Additional street verge parking (3 cars)
– Underground power
The Hidden Stuff
With most renovations you may still find nasty surprises but not here as everything is brand new and comes with full warranties from a very well-known and reputable builder. The old foundations on the Northern side have also made way for a brand new concrete slab with the original jarrah floorboards recycled where possible so you wouldn’t know the difference. All the original ceilings have also made way for just as high new ones so you still have a feeling of space. Even the old terracotta plumbing pipes have been replaced with modern new ones. Put simply, the standard of this renovation is impeccable and no expense has been spared at all!
….There is so much to share. Please ask for the comprehensive information pack for all the details.
Then there is the location.
Situated in a super convenient location North Perth is just 10 minutes from the city and is a vibrant suburb superbly serviced by public transport. It has its own vibrant social hub with cafes, restaurants and hotels and is close to those of Leederville, Mount Hawthorn and Mount Lawley too. The locals will all tell you that North Perth is full of character and characters; one of the few suburbs in Perth where you can walk to the shops and you will know most of the people that you see there.
Properties in North Perth are selling fast and renovated character homes are selling even faster! This is your opportunity to beat the market and to secure a fantastic fully renovated and modern North Perth character home.
Don’t delay as this property will sell!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 382 m²
- 5 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly
Comments are closed.