5a Redfern Street, North Perth WA 6006Sold $815,000
Rare Opportunity - Don't miss out
House Sold - North Perth WA
This GREEN titled quality built home from Master Builders Riverstone Homes, is looking for a new owner who loves an easy to maintain lock and leave home. Priced to sell, this is a unique opportunity for anybody wanting to move into the highly desirable North Perth area.
Only a short walk from parks, shops, cafes and transport this home provides the perfect balance between lifestyle, location and accommodation.
With a renovated kitchen, freshly painted walls and a stunning private courtyard you just need to decide where your artwork is going. And that is just the beginning.
You will love the high ceilings and the feeling of space. Open up the sliding doors to the private courtyard and you have the option of alfresco dining. Creating a garden oasis is easy as you could grow climbers up the lattice or leave it as it is. There is even enough room to create a veggie garden or a play area for the kids.
– Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area with high ceilings throughout
– The spacious kitchen is complete with:
– island bench
– loads of storage including walk in pantry
– gas cooking
– stunning stone bench top
– North facing front courtyard with French doors
– Work from home space
– Spacious Laundry with huge linen
– Downstairs toilet
– Keyless entry and security alarm
– Single lock up garage & tandem parking for another car
– Shoppers entry from the garage for easy access.
– Stunning, private rear courtyard where you can relax or entertain. Fully enclosed, it is great for young kids and pets alike.
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning vented to all bedrooms
– Large master bedroom with spacious walk in robe and ensuite
– Spacious 2nd bedroom with built in robes and good sized 3rd bedroom with wardrobe
– Generous sized retreat/TV lounge with North facing balcony
– Large main bathroom complete with spa bath and separate shower
– Built in linen
– Storage potential in the large boarded up extra height ceiling space
For the investors.
This is a unique opportunity to buy into a bluechip suburb that is in hot demand from tenants. This property was also previously used as a holiday home (think Stayz/Airbnb). To receive a rental estimate do get in touch.
What about the neighbourhood?
North Perth is a great community with a great location.
Blake Hill is a great spot for a morning coffee, or brunch and it is only a block away.
Alternatively, on Saturday mornings simply stroll down to Kyilla Primary School to attend the local farmers market for great fresh produce and coffee. The Kyilla Park is also a great spot to walk the dog.
Jump in the car and you are only a few minutes away from Dogswamp Shopping Centre or the Angove Street cafes and bars. Alternatively you could just walk to the nearby public transport.
80m – Blake Hill cafe
140m – Public transport
500m – Kyilla Park and Primary School
1.4 km – Angove St cafe strip
1.8 km – Dog Swamp Shopping
Priced to sell and with a record low supply of properties around North Perth for sale. Those on the market are selling fast! Don’t delay as this property will sell!
Contact the Agent now to receive your Comprehensive Information Pack.
Don’t miss out, enquire today before it is too late.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 173 m²
- 2 Garage